Continuing Medical Education Calendar
Continuing Medical Education (CME) offers a wide range of learning opportunities for physicians, nurses and allied health professionals in the hospital and in the community. These programmes are designed to keep pace with advances in medicine, technology and research, and changes in the healthcare environment. A calendar of learning lunches, classes and other events is posted below. Please check back regularly for updates.
- 2828.January.SundayNo events
- 2929.January.MondayMid-Atlantic Wellness Institute Social Centrehttp://bermudahospitals.bm/event/cme-brown-bag-lunch-2-3-2-2-2-3-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-3-2-3-2-2/53 Devon Spring Rd, Bethaven, Bermuda
Topic: Chronic Pain and Addiction
Speaker: Cherita Rayner, PsyD, Clinical Psychologist, Bermuda Hospitals Board
Date/Time: 12:30pm to 1:30pm on Monday 29 January 2018
Location: MWI Social Centre, Mid-Atlantic Wellness Institute
A minimum of 50 minutes is required for CME participation.
This CME/CDP activity has been approved by the Bermuda Hospitals Board Continuing Medical Education Programme. This interactive learning for the relevant audience(s) has met the standards and best practices for CME/CDP certified activities sponsored by the Continuing Medical Education Programme.
- 3030.January.TuesdayNo events
- 3131.January.WednesdayNo events
- 0101.February.ThursdayNo events
- 0202.February.FridayNo events
- 0303.February.SaturdayNo events