Continuing Medical Education Calendar
Continuing Medical Education (CME) offers a wide range of learning opportunities for physicians, nurses and allied health professionals in the hospital and in the community. These programmes are designed to keep pace with advances in medicine, technology and research, and changes in the healthcare environment. A calendar of learning lunches, classes and other events is posted below. Please check back regularly for updates.
- 0707.January.SundayNo events
- 0808.January.MondayNo events
- 0909.January.TuesdayNo events
- 1010.January.WednesdayNo events
- 1111.January.ThursdayKEMH 1st Floor Conference Room, General Winghttp://bermudahospitals.bm/event/grand-rounds-16-2-17-2-2-2-2-3-3-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2/Point Finger Rd, Bermuda
Topic: Radiation Therapy for Skin Cancers: The evolving role of complex guided radiation therapy
Speakers: Dr Phillip M Devlin, Division of Brachytherapy, Department of Radiation Oncology, Dana-Farber/Brigham and Women’s Cancer Center, Boston, MA
Date/Time: 8am to 9am on Thursday 11 January 2018
Location: 1st Floor Conference Room, General Wing, KEMH
A minimum of 50 minutes is required for CME participation. Non-physician professionals who wish to participate in the Physicians CME are urged to RSVP to 239-5918 as space is limited.
This CME/CDP activity has been approved by the Bermuda Hospitals Board Continuing Medical Education Programme. This interactive learning for the relevant audience(s) has met the standards and best practices for CME/CDP certified activities sponsored by the Continuing Medical Education Programme.
- 1212.January.FridayNo events
- 1313.January.SaturdayNo events