Quality and Patient Satisfaction
BHB is pleased to share its clinical quality and patient satisfaction information with the community.
Although there is no Bermuda legislation defining what data healthcare providers should provide about quality and satisfaction, BHB wants to lead the way in healthcare transparency in Bermuda and follow best international standards. We believe that through public reporting of data, we can be held accountable by our community for achieving the very best of service and value, and give confidence in the quality of local services.
If you have any questions, comments or constructive feedback, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- BHB Quality and Safety Data: October-December 2019
- BHB Quality and Safety Data: July-September 2019
- BHB Quality and Safety Data: April-June 2019
- BHB Quality and Safety Data: January-March 2019
- BHB Quality and Safety Data: October-December 2018
- BHB Quality and Safety Data: July-September 2018
- KEMH Patient Satisfaction Survey Summary – FY2012-2019
- BHB Quality Improvement and Patient Safety Plan FY2019