- PATIENT HANDBOOKS
- KEMH Patient Handbook
- Information for You, Family and Friends
- Telephones & Television
Telephones & Television
Service may be obtained by notifying the nurse-in-charge or the ward clerk.
- Cost for telephone access is $35 for the purchase of a phone with unlimited calling. Patients can take the phone with them when they are discharged and use it for any future admissions for a $20 reconnection fee.
- Television is automatically connected in the Room via the Patient Entertainment System, Classic and Premium TV can be purchased via credit card through the Patient Entertainment System.
- Daily Fee – $13.00
- Weekly Fee – $65.00
- Daily Fee – $18.00
- Weekly Fee – $90.00
- Tier 1 – Basic TV Channels 1 – 10 – Free
- Tier 2 – Classic TV Channels 11 – 30
- Tier 3 – Premium TV Channels 31-36