Thursday 16 January 2020: Bermuda Hospitals Board (BHB) road traffic accident statistics for the period 01 January – 31 December 2019 show the following:
- The Emergency Department (including Lamb Foggo Urgent Care Centre) saw 1,794 road traffic accident cases (137 were tourists)
- 23 people were admitted to the Intensive Care Unit as a result of road traffic accidents
- 140 people were admitted to general wards in the hospital due to road traffic accidents
- 16 minors (under the age of 18) were admitted to the hospital due to road traffic accidents, one of those was admitted to ICU
- 4 people were discharged to overseas medical facilities due to road traffic accidents
Below are BHB road traffic accident statistics from previous years.